What your money goes towards
Figures based on 2017 estimates
- Every cent of Vision Sports Ireland annual income goes to support sports activities for vision impaired people
- Less than €1 in every €3 of annual income goes towards administrative overheads e.g. office (including salaries), insurance, telephone, postage etc.
- Every cent raised through voluntary fundraising goes directly into core sports as well as sports development.
- Members and supporters give of their time voluntarily with no remuneration of any kind.
- Vision Sports has no full-time staff. We employ a part-time Executive Officer to support essential work which, if not completed, would mean our national organisation would almost certainly not exist. Our Executive Officer reports directly to our volunteer Board of Directors.
- All Board Members and support committees give of their time voluntarily with no remuneration of any kind.
Vision Sports Ireland receives annual income from Sport Ireland, NCBI, FAI, member contributions and donations.
Our annual report, which was unanimously adopted at our 2017 AGM on 10th June 2017, is available to you: email email@example.com.
Please view our updated our Case for Support where you will meet our members, find out quickly what we do and why we need to find funds to support sports development to assist vision impaired people to climb onto the ladder of sport.