The FAI and Vision Sports Ireland are delighted to host an IBSA Blind Football / Vision Impaired Football Seminar on Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th of May.
This event is aimed at educating and upskilling coaches in the area of blind and Vision Impaired football.
The seminar will consist of both theory and practical sessions in the areas of,
- A background on Blind / Vision Impaired football in Ireland
- Theory Presentation on Blind Football/ Vision Impaired coaching
- Practical blind football pitch session
- Theory session on Vision Impaired football
- Vision Impaired football practical pitch session
The event will be hosted by,
Elias Masterson – IBSA Chairperson
Julian Martin Mejia – IBSA Coach Educator, Spain Blind Football Head Coach
FAI coach education will allocate 3 CPD Points for coaches who attend the Workshop.
Places on this Blind Football Coaching Seminar are limited, and we will respond in due course to confirm your place on the course
Sport Ireland Campus,
Saturday 13th May – 10:30am – 3pm
Sunday 14th May – 10:30am – 2pm
*You can only RSVP for 5 attendees, please contact the organiser for more information