Vision Sports Ireland is aware of the challenges being faced by members during the Covid-19 pandemic. This equipment support scheme aims to assist individuals with a vision impairment to purchase Home Exercise Equipment. Exercise has huge benefits to our physical and mental health and it is more important than ever that we stay active.
Application Closing Date, March 11th 2021
- This is a Covid-19 intervention fund to encourage people who are blind and vision impaired to engage in physical activity within their home during current restrictions and beyond.
- Applicants can apply for a minimum of €50 and a maximum of €250.
- Applications are limited to one per individual.
- This is a limited fund and applicants are encouraged to only apply for the exact amount of funding required.
- Applications will be reviewed by a Vision Sports Ireland panel and be awarded on a need’s bases.
- Successful applicants must submit receipts of purchased equipment.
- Funding will not be approved for items purchased retrospectively.
- Applicants must be 18 years or over. Applications can be submitted by parents/guardian on behalf of an individual under 18 years.
- Some examples of home exercise equipment include, exercise bicycle, yoga equipment, weights, treadmill etc. This list is not an exhaustive list.
- Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 085 8500193.